The John Hansen Fitness Challenge!
Get into the Best Shape of your Life this Summer and be eligible to win some fabulous prizes! Enter the John Hansen Summer Fitness Challenge and transform your body this Summer. Watch your body change every week and have a lean, ripped body by Labor Day!
- Enter the John Hansen Fitness Challenge by signing up for a Customized Training and Nutrition Program designed by John Hansen (Click ‘Enter Now’ below)
- John will set up a program designed specifically for you to help you reach your Fitness Goal by Labor Day, September 7, 2020. In addition to the Customized Training and Nutrition Program, you will also receive 12 weeks of Personal Coaching by John Hansen to ensure that you continue to make progress each week.
- Submit your Before Picture along with your measurements by Monday, June 15th, 2020.
- At the end of the 12 Week Fitness Challenge, submit your After Picture along with your new set of measurements taken at the completion of 12 weeks.
- The top 3 Winners will be determined based on the Before and After pictures submitted along with the greatest change in body measurements.
- You must submit your entry for the John Hansen Fitness Challenge by June 15th, 2020
- The John Hansen Summer Fitness Challenge will begin on June 15th, 2020 and end on September 9th, 2020.
- The first TEN people who sign up for the John Hansen Fitness Challenge will receive a free bottle of Vintage Burn, the world’s first muscle preserving fat burner, courtesy of Old School Labs.
The Top Three Winners of the John Hansen Fitness Challenge will receive the following:
1st Place –
$200 in Supplements from Old School Labs
- A copy of John Hansen’s books – Bodybuilding Heroes and Legends, Vol. One, The MP6 Workout and Diary of a Natural Bodybuilder
- A copy of the Real Muscle DVD and Natural Bodybuilding Seminar & Competitions DVD by John Hansen
- A video Interview with John Hansen to be broadcast on YouTube and on the JohnHansenFitness.com website.
2nd Place –
- $100 in Supplements from Old School Labs
- A copy of The MP6 Workout and Diary of a Natural Bodybuilder from John Hansen
- A copy of the Real Muscle DVD by John Hansen
3rd Place –
- $75 in Supplements from Old School Labs
- A copy of the MP6 Workout by John Hansen
- A copy of the Real Muscle DVD by John Hansen
Here is what the winners of the last John Hansen Fitness Challenge had to say about their experience –
Paul Aliotta, First Place –
“I’ve been a bodybuilding fan my whole life but I kept it in the background of my life as I have kids, volunteer positions and work. I knew I’d like to, at least once, take it really seriously and see what I could do about getting into great shape. Mostly, I wanted to do the Fitness Challenge because my Dad also entered a fitness challenge years ago and I wanted to see how I would measure up to what he accomplished.
The Fitness Challenge was very challenging, especially with the COVID-19 pandemic closing all the gyms. I had just finished building my home gym when the gym closings occurred so it was great timing for me.
I’m proud of winning the first ever John Hansen Fitness Challenge, not just the results I achieved but also the effort I put in. I love the satisfaction of what I accomplished but effort without plan is just wasted and I have to say your plan worked! The advice you gave me week to week in regards to the diet and workouts all worked out so you certainly knew what you were doing. So, to wrap up, Thank You!”
Matt Craig, Second Place –
“John, I want to thank you for putting on this Fitness Challenge. I met you at the 2019 Olympia Expo in Las Vegas last year. At that time, I was weighing 230 pounds, working out with light weights and eating whatever I wanted. After getting home from the Expo, I was inspired to get into better shape.
When I saw your Fitness Challenge, I knew it was perfect for me. It gave me the direction and motivation to reach my main goal of getting back into shape before my 61st birthday in April, 2020. I loved the workouts you sent me and the diet was, for the most part, very easy to follow. My goal was to get my weight down from 225 to 200 and I finished the Fitness Challenge at 201 pounds (so close!). I also lost four inches off my waist and I look dramatically different in the Before and After Pictures.
I wanted to thank you for the books and DVD you sent me for taking second place in the Fitness Challenge. I started reading “Diary of a Natural Bodybuilder” and I believe it is the best book I ever seen on bodybuilding and contest preparation. You cover everything from A-Z. The Real Muscle DVD is also very inspirational.
Thank you again for the Fitness Challenge! It’s what I needed to push me and once I signed up, I didn’t want to let you down after all the help you gave me. I’m still sticking to the diet for the most part since the Fitness Challenge ended. I’ve been using heavier weights and getting great pumps and my weight is still staying steady at 202 pounds. Thanks again John, you are one of the most knowledgeable people in bodybuilding and I feel lucky to know you!
Ronnie Kirby, Third Place –
“John, thanks for all the help these last 12 weeks. I am a personal trainer that has been in good shape all my life until a few years ago. I went through 3 surgeries in 16 weeks and fell into a depression because I couldn’t train for a while and I gained a lot of fat. When I slowly tried to start back to train, I found that I had lost motivation for the first time in my life. I was working 14-16 hour days and I found it easy to skip my workouts. My depression got worse and I just fell into the same routine every day, getting up at 3am and going to bed at 8pm.
I saw your Fitness Challenge and I thought maybe this will motivate me to get off my ass. I never failed at anything I put my mind to. When I started this journey, I wanted to prove to myself that 51 years old is not too late to get back into shape. This Fitness Challenge has given me a great foundation to build on. Although I’m not close to where I want to be yet, I know that this is a marathon and not a sprint.
This Fitness Challenge has put me back on track and put a fire back into me. My goal for the next year is to maybe get into contest shape. At the very least, I want to look like a trainer again. Thanks again for all your help!